The ABA has scheduled a half-day Regional CLE Workshop on Handling a Construction Failures Case for Friday, June 3, 2016, at Pepper Hamilton LLP’s offices at 3000 Two Logan Square, 18th & Arch Streets, Philadelphia, PA.
This program will discuss legal aspects of handling a construction failure case, focusing on a building collapse during construction as the main model, from start to finish, including securing the project site, interacting with government agencies, preserving evidence, bases of liability, working with experts and trial considerations.
Moderators and Panelists will include:
- Chad E. Cron, MasTec Inc., Coral Gables, FL
- W. Stephen Dale, Parsons Brinckerhoff, New York, NY
- Raymond L. DeLuca, Pepper Hamilton, LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- Otto C. Guedelhoefer, Raths, Raths& Johnson, Willowbrook, IL
- F. Warren Jacoby, Cozen O’Connor, Philadelphia, PA
- Kenneth Levin, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- David B. Peraza, P.E., Exponent, New York, NY
- Elisabeth Malsch, Ph. D., P.E., Thornton Tomasetti, New York, NY
The registration fee of $80 for Section of Litigation members ($140 for non-members) includes continental breakfast and lunch.
To register for the course, click here.
To view the program brochure, click here.